order form

Full name
Identity Card Number/IC
Email Address:
Phone Number
Home/Office Address
Payment via Maybank2u
Cash Maybank
CIMB Click
Cimb Cash

**We will not responsible to any mistake during the payment.

Product Code,Quantity,Color
Comments(if any)
I agree with the terms & conditions stated in the Prett Angel Atelier's Privacy Policy. I am a serious buyer and will never back out. I am responsible and willing to be blacklisted if i cancel my order. I also will not asking about any return back the order. yes

PAYMENT INFO.: 

RAHANA BINTI SUPIAN

MAYBANK: 162058769598

**PLEASE put this e-mail for Internet Banking --> prettyangelatelier@yahoo.com

** Feel free to contact me at +6013-4635733(CELCOM) OR +6017-2011973(MAXIS)


Get your own free form like this one.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Cute Purse only Rm25 free pos!!

Assalamualaikum
 
 


 cute kan hee~..cuma rm25 dan free pos..berbaloi2 sangat dear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment